Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Presents!






December 25th - 6:30am! I was so excited to give the cow his presents that I was awake! WIDE AWAKE. I tried as hard as I could to stay quiet but I couldn't contain myself.

I placed all his presents under the tree (see above) and waited for him to get up.

He had many surprises; an immersion blender, a cool felt hat from a haberdasher and a pizza stone. Okay, I know the pizza stone and blender are for me also. The rewards of having a husband that can cook!

I received a beautiful Tiffany Bracelet. Many of you know the story of my love for this mesh bracelet - when are HoY was robbed the bracelet went with the bad guys. The cow replaced the bracelet and I will wear it always!

I also go a RUMBA! I am obsessed with floors so this is his way of saying relax!

No comments: