Monday, October 02, 2006

Improv




Saturday night equalled improv pizza night. The cow and I spent the day doing chores around the house. He cleaned the garage while I cleaned the house. We went grocery shopping, picked up laundry and went down to the wine store to drink with the French guys.
That evening the cow made his beautiful pizza. It was great - because while he was creating the toppings he would say, "Oh crap, I forgot pine nuts for the pesto." Then he would mutter, "oh well, I will use walnuts." He created two IMPROV masterpieces. The first was a fresh basil (I grew the basil on the back porch - GoS you would be impressed with my plant) and walnut pesto, delicious! The second was a pear - blue cheese sinfully good pie. The pear took the show on this one. It was soooooo good. We sat around and drank our last bottle of Dillian from Amador county. Man that is good wine. If any of you are near the Amador area east of Sacramento stop by and see those guys. In fact buy us a case of whatever they are selling.

No comments: