Sunday, May 13, 2007

Me and my shadow!





Wow! Every single day last week was so beautiful that I could see my shadow. This was wonderful. Not only is it warming up but it is staying light until 9:00 pm or so and we have the ability to be warm when we take an evening stroll around the neighborhood.
The pictures are from my typical daily walk. I head out of the house and head west towards the river. I take a lap around the crazy "off leash" area for the pooches right next to the river. These hounds make me laugh and smile. Every one of them chases something. There is one terrior that actually uses his mouth like a baseball mitt and catches the damn thing in mid-air. My favorite part of the walk is when I circle around the old church - dating back to the 1900's or so. I just love all the trees and folige that is bursting with color. I then head through the woodsy park. This is where the cow and I go play frisbee or paddle ball. There is a ton of picnic tables and open spaces for fun!
I love my shadow and my shadow loves me.

No comments: