Sunday, August 26, 2007

3rd Annual Great American Distillers




The cow and I rode our bikes to the Gerding theater for the distillers festival on Saturday evening. The building is the old armory that has been completely re-fabricated for the theater. It was a really great venue for this event because it allowed people to roam through different sections of the theater/armory.
There was every type of booze you could imagine - the cow and I were in hog heaven. I think my favorite is the pepper infused vodka's like "Hot Monkey" from Rogue and the cow always enjoys a good grappa. We then strolled around the block to this new bar named Teardrop. They are a couple of guys from San Francisco who are making their own mixers; such as, tonic, bitters, soda, etc. I had a fabulous Aviation Gin and homemade tonic.

1 comment:

El Serracho! said...

sure wish i had some of that hot monkey.