Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cool Wood Panels


I got a present and they are so very cool. Here is the story. My neighbor had these really cool panels hanging in her house. I asked, "hey neighbor where did you get those?" She said, "My dad tore apart a 1950's ranch house and these panels were part of the entryway." She took two of them and cleaned them up, painted them and hung them on her wall. They look great.
I went for a walk with her the other day and she said, "hey, I need to give you a key to our house, do you mind coming over to get it?" When she opened the garage she had the key to her place attached to my cool wood panels. She had a total of four panels so she gave me the two that have been in her garage. Love her!

1 comment:

El Serracho! said...

that is some mighty fine neighboring. we don't get much of that here in the naranja. well, leastways since they figured out we are bike riding idiots.