Monday, November 28, 2005

Big Trucks!



















As I mentioned before, I am going to try to focus my blogging. This feature is "Big Trucks." I do not understand the thought process behind the Big Truck Purchase. I picture them sitting at home with a check list that reads:
1) My Big Truck must guzzle gasoline.
2) My Big Truck must scare people when I tailgate.
3) My Big Truck must be shiny - I would never think of using my Big Truck for WORK or Off-road fun.
4) My Big Truck must be HIGH off the ground.

I know that the first picture is dark but this behemoth was parked on a VERY busy street and it has the chassis of a MAC truck. Who drives this thing? The second picture just caught my eye because of the "POWER" Plate. You can't have POWER if you are driving a Hybrid?

2 comments:

El Serracho! said...

for the record. that first one is a passenger vehicle, not a commercial vehicle. it was the single most ridiculous vehicle i have ever laid eyes on and in portland to boot.

sinisterhaley said...

thank you for the clarification. Mr. els is absolutely correct - passenger vehicle with an idiot as an owner.