Wednesday, April 19, 2006

3-Months Remaining

I turn the big 4-0 in exactly 3 months. The cow and I are going to Oaxaca, Mexico to celebrate the event. I have been thinking of items that I want to accomplish before July 19th!
1. I want to stop thinking about finding a permanent job.
2. I want to lose 10 pounds.
3. I want to have a tan.
4. I want a pedicure - with bright red toes nails.
5. I want a new light weight efficient vacuum cleaner (dyson).

If you are wondering what a 40 year old hip chick from PDX wants for her birthday - it is a vacuum cleaner. That is just sad. I actually just typed that I want a vacuum cleaner for my birthday. It is kind of like receiving a motorcycle chain (inside joke).

OK- you want to know the joke. Sometime during my childhood, my dad - AKA Chris - bought my mom a present for her birthday. Well, if my memory is correct, the present did not fit. So, Chris took the present back, got the money and bought himself a motorcycle chain. He claims that the chain was my mom's birthday present.

1 comment:

El Serracho! said...

you know somebody your age there that is hip? who?