Friday, April 21, 2006

Soft Creamy Polenta




The cow has not skipped a beat when it comes to creating yummy dinners. This week he mixed it up with a NEW salad. As you can see, it has everything a person would want; garbanzos, cucumber, red onions, kalamata olives, feta cheese tossed lightly with an olive oil dressing and resting nicely on red leaf lettuce! The other big winner is SOFT -CREAMY polenta. I am addicted to this stuff. I know he gets sick of me asking for the same meals but when something makes you stop in the middle of a bite and say MMMMMMMM! I will ask for it every week until I get it. This time it was creamy polenta with a saute of kale, mushrooms, red wine and a sprinkle of Parmesan. I love every meal - it makes it hard to go out and find something you really like - but when I do the cow usually goes home and recreates it.

No comments: