Monday, April 24, 2006

Good food weekend





The mouth watering meals just kept coming over the weekend. On Sunday evening, after riding our bikes to get groceries, going for a very long walk, cleaning the garage and washing the car I was exhausted. I actually thought, I need to go to work so I can relax. The cow knew I was hungry and created another great meal. He made us Peach Martini's with jalapeno peppers popped inside - warm and sweet at the same time. Romesco sause is the best dipping sauce for shrimp and he made a large amount of both - grilling some asparagus to put over linguini with bread crumbs and lemon. A summer side salad and Voile a wonderful meal. I did not take a picture of the carmel-apple cheesecake that we ended the evening with - but it melted in my mouth - a touch of brandy to go with it didn't hurt either. Late in the evening he looked over at me and said, "you're drunk aren't you."

No comments: