Saturday, August 12, 2006

Chill, Pour, Sip, Chill




I went and got my hair cut yesterday and Jaime (the best stylist in the world) gave me a bottle of wine for my 40th birthday. She said she chose Evolution because she thought it fit the momentous event but she also liked the wineries philosophy of Chill, Pour, Sip, Chill.
I picked up a couple of Spanish cheeses (my favorite right now) - Cana de Cabra (goat) and Pena Azul (cow) along with quince paste, marcona almonds, jalapeno stuffed olives and a baguette and the cow and I did exactly as the bottle requested! The only bad thing that happened the whole evening was the bottle went dry.

3 comments:

El Serracho! said...

looks wonderful. the GOS and i had the cheese plate of our lives the otra noche en los angeles. we got a list of everthing they served us, i'll try to recreate for your visit.

sinisterhaley said...

i would enjoy that very much! Can I start with a cilantro-lime gimlet?

El Serracho! said...

you betcha.