Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today's my Birthday


Yes! Today I am 40 years old! As a surprise the cow bought me a new computer. It is an imac. I also got an Ipod Nano! It will hold more music than I could possibly know the words to. We picked them up last night and I have spent the entire morning either talking on the phone....thanks for the calls (mom, chris, she, shan, dad, krista) or playing with my new computer.
So far, I have surfed the net, installed office for mac and I have saved a word document (although I couldn't find where I saved it). I will say that the imac is light and sleek. There is going to be a bit of a learning curve that goes along with have a different operating system, but I read somewhere that learning keeps your mind young - I wish it could keep my body young too.

1 comment:

El Serracho! said...

dang, 40 huh? did they make you retake your drivers license?