Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hair!



The most fussed at and the most annoying when getting ready in the morning is hair. If your hair is curly you want it to be straight (this is my problem), if straight you want it to be curly and if your hair is thin well that's obvious and if your hair is thick it catches all the sweat and is heavy, and if you have curly hair that you make straight and it is extremely thick well you got issues. I was contemplating the hair issue because I was thinking of the cow. He shaves his head and it makes life so easy. NO-I am not thinking of doing the same but no matter if you are male or female there will always be "hair days."

1 comment:

El Serracho! said...

mmmm that isn't my head.. is it?

god knows my hair is all effed upbeyond repair. guess i won't be gettin any new chicks. damn.