Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Peace, Selfless, Wish






Lately, I guess you could say I have been looking down a bit. You notice small things when you look down. The cow always finds money when he looks down. Once he found $10.00 bucks, he bent down and got it and I did not even notice.
Rocks - they were very small rocks - but they spoke to me. Possibly on a day when I needed to be spoken to the most. The cow was out of town for work and I was strolling around watching for rocks and listening carefully to what they had to say.
Peace- I do not believe I can transform the world into a peaceful place tomorrow but I do believe I can strive for a personal peaceful environment.
Selfless- having no concern for self ...unselfish. We could all work on this one!
Wish- I have many wishes: Peace in the world, unselfish acts committed by more and more people and sunshine and warmth for tomorrow.
What are your wishes?

No comments: