Thursday, February 16, 2006

V-Day Sweets














On Valentines Evening my sweet and I were busy signing papers during what was suppose to be our special dinner together. The cow brought home this wonderful, darling cake for two from the Bakery Bar. It was a four layer chocolate cake with raspberry filling and a frosting covered with pistachios. He also gave me caramel-chocolates from Sahagun. This person just opened a chocolate shop in the NW and has had rave reviews. My sweetie also got me body lotion and goodies that smells so good - like cloves. The last treat were "Passion Drops" on the back of the box it says...."Passion drops is a holistic therapy that acts on individual biological functions and balances the mind and emotions in me & women." He is such a sweetie!

No comments: